Living Well Chiropractic’s Community Outreach Purpose:
Our office provides several community outreach services. We do this to educate people to live a healthier and more productive lifestyle.
All of our community outreach events are absolutely FREE to the employer and the participants!
On-Site Chair Massage Events
Chair massage events are our way of giving back to the employees of Salina, KS and the surrounding communities. They are fun, relaxing and they provide a great way for an employer to show their appreciation for the hard work their employees do throughout the year.
We provide everything from the flyer and sign-up sheets to the massage chair. We do everything we can to make the event as seamless and easy for an employer and the employees as possible!
The length of the events is based on the number of employees at each business. The event can be anywhere from one hour up to three hours. For larger groups we can schedule several events. The massages are eight-minutes long and are scheduled in 10-minute increments.
Computerized Massage Events
Living Well Chiropractic’s computer-based PulStar System uses a hand-held impulse head which delivers a series of precise, computer-controlled impulses to relieve tight muscle spasms, restore function and increases range of motion. The PulStar impulses up to 50 times per second, in the myofascial release mode. Although the PulStar System is used as our primary instrument for chiropractic adjustments in our office, it is also a great tool for effective, time-saving massages to quickly relax tight muscles.
Spinal Screening Events
Our spinal screenings offer participants a visual of their body’s misalignment. The Spinal Analysis Machine (SAM) uses string to shows the postural imbalance of the spine, shoulders, hips.
Wellness Speaking Events
Featuring Dr. Milo E. Wilcox
Our doctors provide several educational wellness topics for businesses, civic organizations, clubs and churches. Let us know if you prefer an early morning event, a lunchtime event or an early evening event.
Here are some of the popular topics to choose from:
- The Improvement and Prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Importance of Restful Sleep to your Overall Wellness
- How to Prevent Heart Disease and Improve Cardiovascular Function
- The Link Between Cell Phones and Unexpected Health Conditions
- Your Diet May be Creating Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Increasing Productivity in the Workplace
- Proper Food Combinations and Digestive Enzymes to Prevent G.E.R.D., Reflux, and Indigestion
- And Many More Topics
We Have Treated Our Employees… You Should Too!
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Salina Arts & Humanities
- Central KS Foundation
- Bethany Home
- Midway Motors
- Assurance Partners
- Long McArthur
- Bank of Tescott
- Bank VI
- Salina Chamber of Commerce
- Rose Hill Bank
- Choices Network
- Salina Housing Authority
- Salina YMCA
- Waddell & Reed
- Eagle Technologies
- Central Kansas Mental Health Center
- Holiday Resort
- Huesner Elementary School
- Eaglecrest Retirement Community
- Salina South Middle School
- Vortex Health Fair
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Smoky Hill Museum
- Presbyterian Manor
- Town & Country Vet
- Parkwood Family Dental
- First Bank Kansas
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Pinnacle Park Retirement Community
- Wilson & Co.
- Central National Bank
- Farmers Alliance
- Salina Family Healthcare
- Ellsworth County Courthouse
- Holm Automotive
- USDA Salina Service Ctr
- Salina Airport Authority
- Industrial Fabricators & Installers
- Rocking M Media
- Smoky Hill Health & Rehab
- St. John’s Military School
- Mowery Clinic
- New Horizons Dental Clinic
- PKM Steel Days
- Sunflower Bank
– Dana Frederking
Human Resources Assurance Partners
– Milton Larson, CFO
– Devin Rizzo-Foden, Human Resources
– Rebecca Charbonneau, Exec. Asst. to Derek Lee, GM
Long McArthur, Inc.
– Beth Webster, SVP / CFO
– Gail Coleman, HR/Safety Manager
Industrial Fabricators and Installers
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
9:15 AM to 6:00 PM
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
8:30 AM – 1:00 PM